A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Heather say "do" and I "doith"...

My best friend, Heather, recently spoke of me in her blog. I must say that it was invigorating and tantalizing to see my own name in print. However, the shear euphoria was ended when I realized that I couldn't post a comment because Heather is unwilling to except those of us that chose to remain anonymous. Pity. Therefore, I thought to myself... "Self. Why no start your own blog?" and here I am.

Why talking animals you may ask? Well, I guess that stems from my love of movies that involve, that's right, talking animals. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a mid-day viewing of "Good Boy!" Seriously, no artsy, foreign film will ever give you the warm fuzzies that a talking border terrier will. It is just good cinema. Period.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hilarious as always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home