A Forum for Talking Animals

Friday, December 23, 2005

Thanks, but no thanks

Winter-break, Day 2:

Ryan and I celebrated our Chirstmas today before we packed the car and embarked on the Meyer-Scholz whirl wind holiday tour. Ryan gave me an awesome sweater and some equally cool bath products (props to him for embracing his gift wrapping shortcomings and purchasing something prewrapped). I returned the favor with two of Ryan's favorite T-shirts and a new hat for the snowy ski adventures to come. Although I am sure that Ryan will enjoy the new items in the future, today will not be the day. Ryan admired and folded his gifts and then opted for shorts, flip-flops (note: we are currently in Twain Harte... where it snows) and the UCDavis T-shirt I bought in high school after receiving my acceptance letter. To make it even better, the shirt now has two holes on the chest suspiciously close to both nipples. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home