A Forum for Talking Animals

Friday, August 19, 2005

Umm...gross.

As some of you may know Ryan and I purchased a new Nissan Titan last Sunday. It is a beautiful truck and I love the way it looks in my driveway, however, it puts the two year old Corolla to shame. So today, seeing as I had a lot of freetime while Ryan was at his Friday night class (barf), I decided to spiff up the Corolla with a little washing and vacuuming (I know there are two of one letter in that word but I always forget which one it is). Anyway, as I reach the driverside carpet I see some small translucent cresents dotting the floor. That's right... toe nails. Seriously, who cuts their toe nails in the car? The answer to that question would be—my husband, Ryan. Disgusting. And the kicker is that I have discussed this bad habit with him before. The conversation went a little like this:

Brittaney: What the heck are these weird things?
Ryan: What?
Brittaney: These little half moon, plasticy things [picks offending item up for inspection]
Ryan: Oh... those are toe nails.
Brittaney: WHAT?!? [throws down toe nail and starts to gag]

Seriously, keep the toe nails in the bathroom trash can were they belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home