A Forum for Talking Animals

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Grandma is a frequent flyer...

Today I took off work a little early to make it to my ultrasound appointment. As fate would have it, I pulled up behind a little green Acura on Howe Avenue. Seeing as the line of cars was stretching into eternity, I took the opportunity to take a look around and enjoy my time with my fellow drivers. Upon inspection of the green Acura in front of me I noticed a metal decal stuck to the trunk. It read, "MILE HIGH CLUB-Denver." I laughed and glanced up at the driver, fully expecting to find a twenty-something male wearing a tee shirt adorned with some semblance of Greek letters--I was brutally rebuffed. In the drivers seat there was none other than a grandma in her mid to late sixties, sporting a "set it for a week and forget it" hair style and some rockin' progressive tint shades that were roughly the size of two ripe grapefruits. Ahh, how others can surprise us. I give props to Granny though... way to keep warm on your way to chilly Colorado in the dead of winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home