A Forum for Talking Animals

Monday, September 04, 2006

Weekend Warriors




Ryan and I decided to take the "labor" part of labor day weekend to heart by rolling up our sleeves and going HGTV on Arnold and Danny's future room. As you can see, the results were not half bad. Although A&D will probably never remember what their first room looked like Ryan and I, and Scott (thanks for the help), will forever remember the fun times that cutting chair rail can be.

Disclaimer: Although my shirts SAYS that I enjoy drinking alcohol on a regular basis I actually do nothing of the sort... in fact I didn't even drink alcohol before I had a pair of feti in me. Also, for all of those concerned, I did sport a super cool respirator while painting so as not to intoxicate Arnold and Danny with paint fumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home