A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And I quote...

My Grandma Kate and John went to the movies the other day and she had this to say about it in her most recent email:

"John and I saw the movie EIGHT BELOW the other day. Very good movie and based on a true story."

That's right, people! Eight Below! Let's here it for dog movies that not only keep us riveted at the edge of our seats, but allow us to leave the theater with a warm fuzzy feeling that only a Disney animal film can provide!

In other dog related news... I am home from work today and, apparently, this neighborhood is a very sad place for canines during the week. As I sit at my computer in the dining room I am currently listening to no less than four dogs howling for some human companionship (and a maybe a little bit of extra kibble).

To the dogs of Eight Below and Molokai Road... I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home