A Forum for Talking Animals

Monday, May 21, 2007

In response to my Heather...

I feel you on the skinny jeans. If I didn't know a tiny girl named Gabrielle I would venture to say that they are completely unnecessary. I will say this however... enjoy your waist. It may not be attached to size two legs, but it is there. I love my babies, I couldn't live without them, but when they came out they took my waist with them. In its place they have left a stretchy skin zone between my ribs and my pelvic bone (I know, gross right? But hey, the truth isn't always pretty). Fortunately, I'm too busy doing laundry to focus on it for more then two seconds. And, the truth be told, it was a small price to pay for the two cutest babies in all the land.

P.S. Ryan says I look the same as I did pre-Madison/Ella. I think he just realizes that he might lose vital body parts in his sleep if he didn't have nice words for me. Just saying.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In regards to P.S. I don't think your Ryan is worried about his parts. ... because, even when you are at your worst, the person that truly loves you, finds you still to be the most beautiful person in the whole world.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Now that is the way to post anonymously! Thank you for the kind words to my best friend...and for not being like the a-hole who posted on my website. I agree completely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home