A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Toni Tribute

Today is the day of Toni. The day that Toni graced the world with her presence. The day that Toni scored a perfect 10. In preparation for the day o' Toni's birth I did a little organization--something that Toni is a big fan of. The organization project that I took on was my very messy closet. Eight bags of clothes, three bags of shoes, one trip to Ikea and another to Goodwill later and this is what I ended up with:


Toni, thank you for inspiring me to be a cleaner person and Happy Birthday--to me you are a perfect 10 three hundred sixty five days a year!

P.S. Although May 9th is a ways away I also paided tribute to Tina today--I cleansed myself of clogs... four pair. Thank you for making me more fashionable Tina Phan.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Toni said...

I'm so honored..way to go Brittaney!!! I am seriously jealous of your closet, both for its form and function. My only wish is that I could've spent my birthday helping you in your closetquest. Maybe next January we could plan to clean out our garages?!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I can't believe that Toni didn't mention the sad loss of clogs! Strong work B, I need to do the same to my closet...

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Tina Phan said...

clogs??? woooowwww! you did good...i feel the fashion gods smiling down on you already brittaney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home