A Forum for Talking Animals

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why I'm mad at my Mommy: A guest post by Ella Meyer

Ladies and gentlemen, my parents may post pictures of my sister, Madison, and I. They may claim that they love us both equally. To this I say--LIES! Why do I say this you may ask? I make this claim because I have been getting the short end of the stick lately and I'm convinced it is not an accident. May I present my case:

1. Mommy was putting me in the car seat the other day and "accidentally" bumped my head on the handle. Madison went into her car seat unscathed.

2. Daddy cut my fingernails last night and clipped my perfectly good thumb tip off. Please see photographic evidence below. Madison was happily eating at the time and was not subjected to any nail cutting--let alone fingertip decapitation.

3...and this is where it all became clear to me... Mommy was trying to be "nice" by carrying me around in the baby Bjorn while Madison took a nap. It was all a very pleasant, parent-baby bonding experience until my eyes started to burn and my world went blurry. Seriously Mom, you could have picked a better time to chop an onion.

I know parents say they don't have a favorite but I would like to take this moment to say that my parents are no such guardians. They love my sister more--of this I am convinced. Now I don't even feel bad about kicking her in the head for 9 months.

Love, Ella Meyer

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hmmm....Ella is a very outspoken little girl. And she presented her case in the form of a list! Who in the hell could she have gotten that from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home