A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Champion

Grant and I raided the Woodland Target for Wii Fit Balance Boards on 4th of July and found two. We figured there was no better way to celebrate the birth of our Nation than with some unabashed consumerism.

The Wii Fit has now become a silent competition in our house. When I am not home Ryan tries to beat my high scores (he is yet unable to match my ski jump skills) and vise versa. The hardest one for me to beat was Ryan's soccer ball score. You have to head butt soccer balls that come flying at you while simultaneously dodging flying cleats and Panda heads (yes... Panda bear heads). Ryan had a high score of 443 points and, let me just say, that is no small feat. However, you will notice I said "had" because, last night, I achieved... wait for it... a perfect score. That's right, 555 points of black and white bliss. I don't think I have been this excited since the twins were born. What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home