A Forum for Talking Animals

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thoughtful Babies

Ryan and I are in Carmel-by-the-Sea for a few days to celebrate our third anniversary. My family is watching Madison and Ella while we are away. I'd venture a guess that the babies are thoroughly enjoying themselves seeing as there are at least three sets of hands to pick them up and play with them at any given moment. However, it seems they still harbor a special place for Mom and Dad.


P.S. My Mom has officially entered "Grandmahood". As you can see Madison and Ella are sporting longsleeve PJs. We brought them onsies to sleep in but my Mom felt they would be cold... in July, so she took them to Target and purchased these little numbers. I'm just waiting for the day that they come home with several obnoxiously loud toys and a matching set of ponies. What?

4 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I like how Ella clearly has taken after her mother and is licking the plate...i am guessing, "because [she] thought it would taste good."

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't knock the PJs. Mom wanted them to have long sleeves so she sent Dad and I. I think we did a pretty good job. Lola has got those babies fashion forward.
PS: I hope Mom does get them matching ponies, because just like the babies' peaches, I will find a use for those ponies when the babies are gone. Pony ride down Mission blvd? What?

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

AAAAH! Look who I found with babies! Brittaney! I've been wondering about where you are for all these years and look where you are! How time slips away from you! AAAAAND, you're a teacher? Whaaaat? I'M a teacher!

Congratulations on your beautiful babies! Twins? That's super fantastic! I want to find out more, so we should definitely email, if not actually meet like actual human beings (oh, the thought!).

Oh, and I loooooove the names Madison and Ella. No Waverly? Remember when that was your favorite? I like Ella and Madison MUCH more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home