A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A fond farewell...

Well, I have finally finished the Harry Potter series. I have been reading about the trials and tribulations of Harry and his clan for quite some time. I believe I started some time around when the third book was published. That means that Harry, Ron, Hermione and all of the books characters have been in my heart for about four or five years. I must say... it was a darn good book. I do not wish to spoil it for any of you that have not yet read it, but I will say this: it was a satisfying read, but at the same time, a bittersweet conclusion, for I will no longer be able to look forward to midnight Harry Potter release parties (even if I never did attend one), crisp books that cracked when you opened them for the first time and new adventures with my favorite magical adolescents. Although I'm sure that I will join you once again as I re-read books 1-7, for now, I bid all of the characters that grew up and fought noble battles at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry farewell and a heartfelt thanks for the good time.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was freakin poetic. I'm not gonna lie.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

omg I miss it too!
long live hairy pooter!!
the best 3 weeks of my life were spent perusing those pages and seeing the action packed sequences going on in my bedroom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home