A Forum for Talking Animals

Friday, October 12, 2007

A late dinner at 5:30pm

I think I have aged about forty years in the past few months. Lately I have been fighting the urge to go to bed at 8:30pm. I'm not talking once in awhile here--I mean on a regular basis. I don't think I have gone to bed at 8:30 since I was 3... and back then I didn't want to I had to. I also like naps. Last night, in hopes of staying off the 8:30 bed time I took a half hour nap at 7pm. It was like 30 minutes in heaven... just saying.

In addition to my early evening bedtime I have also started eating dinner at approximately 5pm. This is the time I usually roll in the door with the babies. The routine is... bottles for babies, snack for Mommy. Usually my snack consists of a healthy portion of last night's dinner. I can't help it. I am ravenous by 4:30 in the afternoon.

I am thinking of joining an over 60's group for some bridge and sit and be fit activities. For serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home