A Forum for Talking Animals

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday/Nice Stripper

What? Oh--that's right. I went to a joint birthday party for my two cousins and my Grandma Kate today. The stripper was not for my cousins (we aren't THAT screwed up) but rather for my 75 year old grandmother. She loved it. Thank you to my Uncle John for coming up with the brilliant plan. If it weren't for you, John, I may never have experienced a toned, over-tanned, 20-something pelvic thrusting my grandma while she rubbed his back. That's right--she rubbed his back. P.S.--she grabbed his butt too. I tell no lies. I hope your Saturday was a rockin' as mine.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Tina Phan said...

OMG!!! NO!!! wooow, i forgot how much i missed a good Grandma Kate story until just right now...thanks for the fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home