A Forum for Talking Animals

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You Need One

I don't watch a lot of commercials. This is primarily due to the glory of DVR. However, I was watching live TV the other day--and boy was I glad I was. On came a commercial for the Logitech Harmony Remote. It sounded good--a universal remote that actually works for all of your electronics and has logical buttons that are arranged by activity verses piece of equipment. Let me explain. If you want to watch TV hit the, "watch TV," button. The remote will turn on the TV, set it to the correct input, turn on the receiver, set it to the right input and turn on the DVR. I know--awesome. I have to admit though--I was skeptical--would it really do the job? So I did what any good consumer would do... I went to Best Buy and I bought one. Ryan and I set it up last night. My life will never be the same. You need one. And that is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home